On Saturday, December 4th the Mad-City Ski Team will participate in Project Snowflake, a fund raiser organized with Skipper Buds to raise money for the American Family Children’s Hospital at the UW Hospital, and perform a ski show at Law Park in Madison, WI. You did read that correctly, the team will be performing a water ski show on December 4th on the frigid waters of Lake Monona.
The event starts at noon at Law Park (the team’s normal ski show site) and the show starts no later than 1pm.
There will be a raffle for the event… Tickets are available that will be $10 ea. or 3 for $20. There will only be 500 sold, so the odds of winning a variety of prizes are great! If you’re interested in purchasing a raffle ticket, you can contact Mike Nowicki at Skipper Buds.
You can learn more about the event and the prizes available at the Facebook event page. Some of the prizes available are:
- Bret Bielema signed football.
- Packers signed football.
- 2010 UW Men’s Hockey team autographed stick.
- Adam Burish signed Blackhawk’s Stanley Cup jersey.
- Necklace from TQ Diamonds.
- FREE pontoon rental from SkipperBud’s.
- Toby’s Restaurant gift certificate.
- Scatz Nightclub Gift Certificate.
- Red Robin Gift Certificate.
- Prime Quarter Steakhouse Gift Certificate.
- FREE massage @ Massage Envy.
- FREE golf outing.
- And many more…
We are also doing a toy donation for the kids at the UW Children’s Hospital so bring a new toy for kids ages 6-13 and help us fill the Malibu!
You can also view the footage of the announcement of the event on NBC 15’s morning show here.