The Mad-City Ski Team sells our Evinrude Engines at the end of each ski season.
If you’re interested in one the engines listed below, please use this form to contact the ski team. It’ll notify the best person on the team to follow up with you regarding any questions you may have.
- The remaining factory warranty is transferable.
- Engines are sold without props or controls.
- Counter Rotating Lower Units are available with multiple engine purchase.
- Exclusively used in fresh water.
This year, the team has the following for sale:
- 2017 Evinrude G2 250 HP E-Tec Electronic Shift outboard engine. Currently there are only (2) remaining. Asking $13,995 each.
- 2016 Evinrude G2 250 HP E-Tec Electronic Shift outboard engine. Currently there are only (2) remaining. Asking $12,995 each.
- 2017 Evinrude 150 HP E-Tec outboard engine. Currently there are only (1) remaining. Standard rotation lower units and 20″ shafts are found on these units. Asking $9,495 per engine.
The team will be purchasing several Evinrude engines for 2018. If you are interested in purchasing one or more of them when our 2018 ski season is complete (Labor Day weekend). Please contact us as well.
Why Mad-City Uses Evinrude!
Love maintenance? The hassle? The waiting? The expense? Try another outboard. Evinrude® E-TEC® puts a big list of routine maintenance items where they belong. In the history books. It’s pretty simple. Where would you rather be? In for service? Or out on the water? We would rather be skiing!
- No Maintenance for 3 Years / 300 Hours
No inspections or adjustments, no changing gearcase lube, no spring tune-ups. For a full three years, then every three years after that. Up to an extra $1,850 in your pocket.
- Fewer Parts
195 fewer than a four-stroke. No valves, belts, camshafts or pulleys to adjust or replace. No telling how much that could cost.
- No Oil Changes
A four-stroke gets one every six months or 100 hours – 60 if you’re doing heavy trolling. And there’s no going to the $20 quick-lube, so you’re spending $100-$200 a shot, twice or more a year. That’s money that stays in your pocket if you own an Evinrude E-TEC.
- 3-year, 300-hour Spark Plugs
Advanced iridium plugs – featuring a longer, more efficient spark. More hours between plugs and service.
- Auto Storage
The engine fogs itself automatically in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. So easy, you can do it any time. In the North, you’ll be able to go fishing if you get a winter warm spell. And in warmer coastal regions, you have no worries about salt air and corrosion. Bottom line? More time on the water. We won’t even try putting a price tag on that.
Just a few of the reasons Evinrude is the only outboard we choose!!!