In 1998 Mad-City compared the ski styles of the 70’s to the skiing style of the 90s. How things have changed and how they have stayed the same. The music has changed, the dancing has changed, and some of the things on the water are a little big bigger, but the enthusiasm and love of water skiing is one thing spans all of the generations.
The show director was Matt Heilman.
Wausaqua Tune-Up Tournament – Wausua, WI
- 2nd Place
Wisconsin State Tournament
- 2nd Place
- Kristen Heilman won the Individual State Swivel Championship
Nationals – Hamilton, OH
- 3rd Place
- Jarret Graff won the Skip Gilkerson Award for Best Male Skier of the Tournament
Team Awards – Each year team members vote on the team awards to recognize the accomplishments of their peers.
- Most Valuable Male – Jarret Graff
- Most Valuable Female – Sara Straub
- Most Improved Male – Brandon Krokson
- Most Improved Female – Kim McKenna
- Rookie of the Year – Scott Mottikee
- Best Showmanship Male – Adam Schaller
- Best Showmanship Female – Leah Straub
- Most Dedicated – Matt Heilman
- Show Director Award* – Kristen Heilman
*The Show Director Award is given out by the show director to recognize someone who has helped them out throughout the year with the ski show, either behind the scenes, on the water, or both.