The info below is for the 2013 Learn to Ski Clinic.
It will be updated soon with info for our 2014 Learn to Ski Clinic.
The Mad-City Ski Team will be offering several learn to ski clinics this year. Children of all ages are welcome to sign up for these clinics. The cost per clinic is $50 per person per clinic.
The 2013 Learn to Ski Dates are:
- Saturday, July 27th at the Clean Lakes Festival @ Olin Park. Please see the Learn to Ski Page on the festival’s website for all the details. [link]
Things to know ahead of time and details about what you should bring:
- Everyone is responsible for bringing his or her own swimsuits, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats and a positive attitude that is ready to go skiing.
- Bring jackets and other warms clothes. It can get chilly in the morning or evening, so come prepared!
- The Mad-City Ski Team will be providing some equipment for everyone to use, however, if you have your own equipment that you would like to use, please bring it to your class. If you choose to bring ski equipment, it will be solely for your use.
- Please be prompt getting to and from class.
- If you miss a class, you will not be refunded for that class. No make-ups.
- If you have health issues, you are responsible to bring whatever is necessary to keep you healthy such as meds, inhaler, etc.
- In case of inclement weather, a class may need to be cancelled. If you have questions about class and weather conditions, please contact the Mad-City Learn to Ski Coordinator
- No one is allowed to ski until required forms are completed.
- Most importantly—learn to ski and HAVE FUN!
Contact Michael LaFond [firstname.lastname@example.org] with any questions.